Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Review: Covergirl TruNaked Roses Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF Stars,
I'm here to give you my thoughts and swatches of the new Covergirl TruNaked Roses eyeshadow palette. If you have not seen my post/youtube video about winning this palette which does not change how I feel about the product. Even if it was free I always give you my options good or bad. So let get into this palette.

front of palette
I really like the packaging it not to bulk or cheap feeling. I heard people wanting a mirror but for me it does not matter because I usually don't use them.

back of palette
I'm happy to see that they gave names to the eyeshadows but I wish they put on the front or next to each eyeshadow. 

Inside of palette


It says on the back you can use them wet or dry for a more dramatic look which is nice to know. You also get  6.5 g of eyeshadows. 

If you like to see them swatched live:


There is a nice mix of textures in this palette which make it easy to create a nice wearable eye look. In the pan Almond, Baby and Copper Rose look like they have hit of shimmer but when swatched you can barely see it.

Swatches of the first four eyeshadows (no primers)
Champagne and baby are really light but a base can help it and it says you can wet it which also would help them and the other glittery eyeshadows like Mousse.

Swatches of the last four eyeshadows (no primers)
All them have a nice formula in that they soft and creamy which makes them very blend able. They do not blend away or get muddy which is nice. If you love rose color eyeshadows you might want to check them out. I really like them and for around $10-$12 depending on which store is a really good price. I might have the other two in this line. Also check out the first eye look using this palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment