Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Review: Maybelline Eyestudio Limited Edition Sea Sprite and Green With Fashion

Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I'm here to give you my thoughts on these two Maybelline Eyestudio eye shadows palettes that got a while ago from Big Lots.

300 Sea Sprite

Swatches of 300 Sea Sprite with no primer
This palette haves a gold and some greens which you know I love green eyeshadows and this one does not disappoint. They are all very smooth and not powdery. As you can see they are pigmented also. The only eye shadow that I had really bad fall out was the gold color because it had a lot of glitter. 

810 Green with Fashion

swatches of 810 Green with Fashion
This palette unlike its name has no green but teal and light beige colors which are also so pretty. This palette has the same formula as Sea Sprite. I wish they had a matte color for brow bone high light but besides that I really like these two palettes. I would buy more of the Maybelline Eyestudio palettes. 

I hope you liked this Review of these two Maybelline Eyestudio eyeshadow palettes.

Keep Shining Like The Star That Your Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment