Monday, June 3, 2019

First Eye Look: Too Faced White Peach Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you my first eye look using Too Faced White Peach Eyeshadow Palette. So, let's get into what I created with this palette.


Products I used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow Just Beige:  Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Glitter Primer 
Too Faced White Peach Palette: 
Peach Smoothie: Crease
Sweet Fig: outer v, crease and lower lid
Glistening Peach: eyelid
Peach Ice: inner eyelid 
Peach Cream: brow bone
Jordana Cat Eye Liner Black Leather 
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
It Cosmetics Superhero Super Black Mascara

I wanted to use Glistening Peach as the main shadow because it's so pretty. I primed my lid like always. I used Peach Smoothie in my crease which is a  pretty soft pink color. I then put Glistening Peach on my center of my lid. It is a really pretty shadow. It's pink base with a peachy shift with some glitter. I love this shadow but I hate that the glitter didn't stay on the lid even with the glitter primer. I think next time I will ave wet my brush to see if it would stick better. I then put Sweet Fig in my outer v and in the crease. I put Peach Cream on my brow bone and blended out edge of Peach Smoothie. I wanted to used Peach Ice so I put it in my inner eyelid. I did my wing liner with my Jordana liner. I then lined my lower lid with High Brow pencil and put Sweet Fig on top. I then put my mascara on which I decided to use my Superhero mascara by It Cosmetics. I like how the eye look came out. It's nice soft peachy pink look with some purple mix in. I can't wait to do another eye look with this palette. Can I tell you I love the smell of this palette so good.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment