Monday, May 6, 2019

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a 99 Cents Only haul to share with you, so let's get into what I hauled.


I picked up some Oven Baked Fudge Striped Shortbread cookies that are so good. I also found the Star LED Neon Light I saw people finding at 99 and you know I stars and like lighting bolt neon I got from before so I had to get it. It was $4.99 and it was half off because they had a sale.   


I also got some non-slip hangers for $5.99.


I picked up another Storage Organizer for $2.99.


I found these cute Russ Backpack Clips for $1.99 each. I had to get the turtle and the giraffe.


I picked up some Lens cleaning wipes to try. I picked up a Tek toothbrush. I also found this Activated Charcoal tooth paste that never seen at 99 so I thought I would give it a try. I need more anti-itch cream so I picked up a tube. I also needed some more razors so I got the shaveguard ones I like. That's all I got this time.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment