Monday, May 6, 2019

Sixth Eye Look: Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you an eye look I did using my Urban Decay Vice 4 palette. The reason I pulled it out is that I have not used in awhile. So, let's get into what I created this time. 


Products I used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow Just Beige:  Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Glitter Primer 
Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette: 
Discreet: Crease
Beat Down: outer v, crease and bottom lash
Harlot: eyelid
Framed: brow bone
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner Perversion 
Urban Decay Perversion Mascaras

I forgot how pretty this palette was and I saw that some of the shadows was not even used yet. So I decided to do a purple eye look since I have not used the purple shadows yet. I primed my lids with Just Beige color tattoo. I then put Discreet in my crease. I then used NYX Glitter Primer on my lid, so I get the most of the shimmer shades. I used Beat Down in my outer v and into my crease. I then put Harlot on my rest of my eyelid. I put Framed on my brow bone and blended out edge of Discreet. I did my normal winged liner with Urban Decay liner. I then put Beat Down on my bottom lash. The last thing I did was put on Urban Decay Perversion mascara. I really like how this eye look came out. I so need to used this palette more.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment