Monday, May 20, 2019

Jc Penney and Kohl's Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a few clothing hauls from Jc Penney and Kohl's to share with you. So, let's get into what I got. 


The first haul if from Jc Penney where I found this St. John's Bay Women's plus Navy Plaid shirt on clearance for $6.59 with 20% off coupon it was $5.27.  


I also found these Xersion 7/8 performance leggings in Maze Geo Black on clearance for $11.75 with coupon it was $9.40. 


Since the legging was only $9.40 I decided to pick up these Halo Geo Black ones too.  


In this haul from Kohl's I went to find some no graphic tshirts because I went through my shirts and I don't own any. They was having a sale so I found few. I got this Evri Womens plus Everyday V-neck in Olive Tapenade that was on sale for $6.99. 


I also got this Plus size Tek Grear Dry Tek Graphic V-Neck Tee in Burnout Navy on sale for $5.99. I like that it's light weight and perfect for spring and summer.


I like the tee so much I also picked one up in another color which is Blue Mountain but it looks more light purple or lavender then blue in person.


I also looked in the clearance and I found this Plus size Tek Micro fleece hooded Jacket which if you saw my other Kohl's haul awhile ago I got the gray one that I love and when I saw this Aqua Jade in the clearance I had to get it. It had no price but when the cashier typed in the number it was $10.59 which is a good price since it was $36.00 retail.  


I went to look at the shoes and they had a sale on sandals and I was happy find these Women's Mudd Molded Double Strap Sandals that look like the Birkenstock ones I wanted last year and target some that also looked like these but were price for an a Target brand. These are usually $16.99 which is cheaper than target but they were on sale for $6.99. So I picked up the silver ones and I might have to go back to get another color but I really love these.


Since we got some Kohl's cash from the last haul. My mom and I went to another kohl's to use the kohl's cash. I found another one of the Plus Size Tek Gear Dry Tek Graphic V-neck tee but in Burn Out Black with the cash and coupon it was $5.59.  

I hope you enjoyed seeing my plus size clothing hauls from Jc Penney and Kohl's.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel






No comments:

Post a Comment