Monday, January 28, 2019

Sally Beauty Supply and Marshalls Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have some hauls from Sally Beauty Supply and Marshalls which I found some really good deals. Let's get into what I found and could not pass up.


Since I need to color my two inches of regrowth of my hair I decided that I need to pick up a brush and tinting bowl to make it easier on me. I also had a 20% off coupon too. So I got Salon Care Wide brush for $1.19 with coupon. They Salon Care Tint Bowl was $2.08. 


I also looked at the clearance and they had this China Glaze polish that I had to have which was IDK that is purple holographic. It was $4.71 with coupon.



I then went to Marshalls and looked at the makeup and found two things I could not pass up. As you can see I found the Anastasia  Beverly Hills Subculture eyeshadow palette. I was so happy to find the last one untouched for $19.99. I don't own any thing from Anastasia and thought I would never because it was too expensive. This palette was sold at $42.00. I know there was some drama around this palette but for this price and it's so pretty not to give it a try. I also found more Makeup Revolution products. I saw the Pink Fizz Chocolate palette, so I opened it up and the colors called my name. If you been following me you know I love Makeup Revolution and the Chocolate palettes are one of my favorites. They are usually $15.00 each so I had to get the Pink Fizz for $6.99.


I also got this Nooks Star ball by Planet Dog for Jack and it was on sale for $2.00. He also loves this ball and It's made with good tough rubber that he can't destroy.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment