Monday, January 21, 2019

My Pal Joey and Cyberspace Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with a Manicure for Manicure Mondays and this week mani I wanted to wear blue, so let's get into what I put on my nails.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
O.P.I My Pal Joey 
Milani 3D Holographic Cyberspace 
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat

I decided to wear My Pal Joey which is pretty cream blue color that I love. I used three coats but I could of done two because it's a really nice formula. I then had to add some shimmer. So I decided to put Cyberspace on top to give it a holographic look. I had to use two coast because there was some patchy spots since it a holographic glitter. I really love to how this mani came out. I don't know if Milani still has theses holographic polishes but if they don't they need to bring them back because I need more colors in my collection. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment