Monday, January 28, 2019

99 Cents Only Store and Dollar Tree Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have two hauls from 99 Cents Only Store and Dollar Tree that I wanted to share. Let's get  into what I found this time.


I need more toothpaste so I picked up Colgate sparkling white in mint zing. I also got a bottle of Mucus Relief by Health A2Z. Since I really liked the LED light magic that picked up before and decided to pick up another one. It's was $2.99.


99 Cents Only Store got more of the Smoke & Mirrors makeup in and when I saw this pretty Mega Glow Highlighter in Starburst. I had to get it to try. I also found more of the Sally Hansen Pearl Crush polish. I don't own Claim Digger and thought it was too pretty to pass up. I also found some NYX Chunky Dunk lip color and never tried them. For $.99 I thought I pick up two to try which was Orange Splash and Run Punch.


I then stopped at Dollar Tree and found few thing. I picked another Hummingbird feeder since the one from last year is getting faded. I was so happy find some Scooby-Doo movies since I love Scooby-Doo. I got Scooby-Doo Franken Creepy since I never seen it. I also saw all of the Saint Patricks Socks. I saw theses one and had to get them.


They had the Herbal Cough drops that I like that similar to Ricola by Assured so I picked up two bags.

Well that's all I got this time and I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment