Monday, January 21, 2019

Fourth Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Mint Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I know it's been a while since I posted an eye look but I have been sick and just haven't felt like wearing make up. But I have been trying to do my make up at least once a week. So, let's get into what I created with the Mint Chocolate eyeshadow palette this time.


Products I used:
NYC City Proof 24hr Eye Primer Universal 
Makeup Revolution Mint Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette:
Tea: Crease
Secret: inner eyelid, outer v and crease
Engaged: center eyelid
Confession: brow bone
W7 liquid eyeliner Black 
L'oreal Paris Unlimited Mascara Blackest Black

I wanted to do halo eye since I have not done one in a long time. I also wanted to used some of the eyeshadows that have not used yet in this palette. I put Tea in my crease then I put Secret in my inner and outer v then blended it in my crease. I put Engaged in my center of my eyelid. I then put Confession on my brow bone and to blend out the edge of Tea. I also put Secret on my bottom lash too. I did not usual winged liner and I put on this new L'oreal mascara that I'm trying out. I really like how this eye look came out.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment