Monday, January 14, 2019

Bath and Body Works Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have an haul from Bath and Body Works during there Semi- Annual sale. So let's get into what I got.


I picked up 9 of wallflower refills since they were $3 each. The scents I got was Sun-Ripened Raspberry, Black Cherry Merlot, Georgia Peach, Fresh Sparkling Snow, Holiday, 'tis the season, winter candy apple, pineapple mango. With coupon I had they came out to $2.28 each. I also got a Peppermint pocket bac holder since I don't own a Christmas one and was 50%. With coupon it was $1.42. 


I also picked up two shower gels and the scents I got was Winter Apple and Velvet Sugar. They were both 75% off and with coupon they were $2.38. I got one fine fragrance mist that I could pass up because it smell so good it was 75% off. The scent was pumpkin picking and it was $2.75. The last thing I got was Cranberry Peach gentle foaming hand soap for $2.28.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got from the sale. There was not much left since I went couple weeks after they started the sale. I was not planning to go but since I was at mall I stoped in and well I came out with a medium size haul. Let me know what you think about this years sale and if you got anything?

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment