Monday, January 28, 2019

Dressed To The Nineties and Knee-high Life Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani to share with you for Manicure Mondays, so let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used: 
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat
Essie Dressed To The Nineties 
Essie Knee-high Life
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

I decided to wear two polishes from the Essie Fall Collection that I got at Burlington a while ago. When I saw this set I really wanted to wear Dressed To The Nineties. It's a deep purple with green-blue shimmer so pretty. I thought Knee-High Life would look nice with Dress To The Nineties. Knee-High Life was also in this collection. Knee-High Life is a deep wine red with purple undertones. I'm not big fan of red polishes but the purple undertones grabbed me. They both have a nice formula. The only thing is that I wish Dress To The Nineties shimmer came through more but not a big deal breaker. I really like both polishes and I love how this mani came out. I will definitely be wear both polishes again.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment