Monday, January 7, 2019

Jcpenney Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
Since I need a jacket and I had a Jcpenney gift card that I got for Christmas. I decided to go Jcpenney and I also found other stuff that I couldn't pass up.


 I did look up what jackets they had online before going to the store to make sure they had my size in store. I was going to order online but wanted to try them on because I never wore or bought puffer jacket but always wanted one but thought it wouldn't look right on my body. I tried on two different types of jackets in Women's plus size but the one I got was the Xersion lightweight puffer jacket. I usually get black or blue but when I tried on this Mysterious purple I fell in love with this color. It does not make me look like a blob/or marshmallow. They cut on this jacket is very flattering. It was $100.00 but it was on sale for $39.00 and I had a coupon so it was $35.45.


I was looking at the clearance section. I saw this winter sweater of BB8 and when I saw it I wanted it. I was so happy it was a XXL and it fits me perfectly and it as makes BB8 sound too.  It was $64.00 but it was on sale for $9.59 and with my coupon it was $8.50. I can't wait to wear it next Christmas or might have to wear it before Christmas it's so cute.


I also need a new body pillow so I saw this Mink Sherpa body pillow and had to have it. I got the navy and it was on sale $24.99 and with coupon it was $22.15.


I also got some mix it tech gloves they were on sale for $3.99 and with coupon it was $3.54. I also got two Christmas socks. I got the snow reindeer for $1.85 and llama knee high for $.39 with coupon.

I'm really happy with what I hauled and that I got some really good deals.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment