Monday, March 11, 2019

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Dollar Tree Haul to share with you, so let's get into what I got. 


I found a Disney Minnie Mouse Lip Smacker lip balms and had to pick up a pack. I also got this colour scents 2 pack of scento felt tip pens. 


I was happy to find these garden LED string lights. I picked up one pack of Butterflies and two of the Dragonflies.


I got another owl LED solar light because my other one died. I picked a pair of latex grip gloves because I need some when gardening. 


I picked up another wind twister in this star shape.



I also got two of the air wick sprays in Hawaii scent.


The last thing I got was a black foam board to use on my shelf that I  got at 99 cents only store.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment