Monday, March 4, 2019

Fifth Eye Look: NYX Ultimate Brights Eyeshadow Palette and Wet N Wild Shimmer Liquid Eyeshadow When Stars Align

Hello my MJF stars,
I was in the mood to do a bright eye look so I thought I would use NYX Ultimate Brights eyeshadow Palette. So let's get into what I created with this palette this time.


NYX Ultimate Brights 

Products I used:
Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Just Beige Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Ultimate Brights Eyeshadow Palette:
6: crease and bottom lash
5: outer v and crease and bottom lash
Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Shimmer Liquid Eyeshadow When Stars Align: eyelid
Wet N  Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder Blossom Glow: inner eyelid 
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow Brulee: brow bone
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara Black
Kiss Ever EZ Lash Adhesive Clear
Salon Perfect Silk Noir Lashes in #650

I wanted to also use the new Wet N Wild Shimmer Shadow that I recently picked up at Walgreen which was When Stars Align. It's a pretty black base with purple shimmer shimmer shadow. I thought I would do a purple look because lately I been loving purple. I use Maybelline Color Tattoo in Just Beige as a primer. I started with using the Ultimate Brights palette in which I put 6 in my crease. 6 is a pinky/purple. I then put When Stars Align on my lid and blend out the edge with a brush. But I thought it need something else to blend out the edge so I decided to put 5 in the outer v to blend the edge of the liquid shadow. Then I put WNW single eyeshadow in Brulee as brow bone highlight. I wanted to open up the eye look, so I used WNW megaglo highlighter in Blossom Glow. Since the liquid shadow is so dark, I decided to skip liquid liner. So I added some Covergirl mascara and lashes by Salon Perfect.

I really love how this eye look came out and I really like the new shimmer liquid eyeshadow. Now I have to find other new shades.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment