Monday, March 25, 2019

Mermaid's Tale with Green Heart Glitter Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays, so let's get right into what I put on my nails this time. 

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
Julie G Mermaid's Tale
Green Heart Nail Art

Since I have not wore an Julie G polish in a while, I decided to pull out few of them out to pick which one to wear. I picked Mermaid's Tale because I love this polish and have not worn it in years. It's a beautiful blue/green with gold shimmer. I don't know if Rite Aid still sell his polish because I don't have Rite Aid in my town any more. If they still sell them you should try a polish out because I enjoy them. I added a green heart glitter to give this mani some thing extra. I love how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment