Monday, March 18, 2019

Midnight Galaxy and Tealful Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a mani for Manicure Mondays that I wore a while ago but never got to post, so let's get into this mani.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 bottom Base Coat 
Black Heart Galaxy Effect Midnight Galaxy 
Kiss Gel Strong Tealful 
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat

In this mani I decided to wear a black and teal polish because I this color combo. I used Midnight Galaxy which is a black holographic which is so pretty by itself. I then thought Kiss Gel Strong polish in Tealful would be a perfect teal to go with Midnight Galaxy. I think this mani came out really good and love these two polishes together. If your looking for a holographic black polish you should check out this polish by Black Heart which is sold by Hot Topic. You knowI really like kiss polishes and if you find them, you  give them a try. I got mine at Dollar Tree.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.  

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment