Monday, March 18, 2019

St. Patrick's Day 2019/Second Eye Look: CColor Around The World

Hello my MJF stars,
Since last week I didn't post an eye look, so I thought I would post two. I wanted to use the Around The World palette again and I thought I would do a St. Patrick's Day color theme. So let's get into what I created.


Ccolor Around The World

Products I used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr eyeshadow Just Beige
NYX Glitter Primer: eyelid
CColor Around The World Eyeshadow Palette:
9: Crease
14: outer eyelid and bottom lash
2: inner eyelid
4: brow bone
Max Makeup Cherimoya FAQ liquid eyeliner Black
It Cosmetics Superhero mascara Black

Since I wanted to do a St. Patrick's Day color theme, so I started with #9 which is a matte burnt orange color in my crease. I then put #14 which is a metallic green on my outer eyelid and little bit in to the center of the eyelid. The inner eyelid I put #2 which is light cream gold metallic color. I blended #14 & #2 to get nice transition from those two colors in the center of my eyelid. I put #4 on my brow bone and blended out the edge of #9. I also put #14 on my bottom lash line. I did my normal winged liquid liner and I decided to try It cosmetics Superhero mascara again and I'm still not a fan of this mascara. It gets really goopy out of the tube and makes my lash stick together as you can see. It looks fine on bottom lash but not on my top lashes. I'm really like how this eye look came out besides the mascara.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment