Monday, March 4, 2019

Walmart Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Walmart haul to share with you, so let's get into what I got.


I found this cool Hasbro Transformers Bubble Bee shirt in the men's clearance for $5.00. Even though it was size bigger, I thought I could wear it as night shirt.


I picked up a Sandisk Ultra Plus micro sd card with 128 GB for my new tablet and it was $29.98. I also need more fish filters for my fish tank so I got a three pack of Tetra Whisper Replacement Carbon Filters in Medium for $6.08.


I have been wanting a blutooth keyboard for my new tablet since it does not have a one like my old RCA tablet which was one of things I liked about the last tablet. So I found this Blackweb Foldable Keyboard in black for $17.97. I'm like in it so far in which I'm using it right now. 


I also picked up a bottle of Onyx Professional 100% pure acetone nail polish remover for $2.48. Since I ran out need more polish remover and I only use 100% because it removes glitter polish the best.

That's all I got from Walmart this time. I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel     

No comments:

Post a Comment