Monday, March 4, 2019

Peach Sorbet and Cloud Candy Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to share with you for this weeks Manicure Mondays. This mani was from awhile ago but never got posted so I thought I share it with you know.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Coat 
Kiss Gel Strong Peach Sorbet and Cloud Candy
Pop-arazzi Top Coat Insta-Shine 

In this mani I wore two of the Kiss Gel polishes which if you been following me you know I like the Kiss polish formula's. I decided to pair Peach Sorbet which is a orange cream color and Cloud Candy which is pastel blue or light blue. They are both pretty cream polishes and I think  these colors looks nice together. I like how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel     

No comments:

Post a Comment