Monday, February 25, 2019

First Eye Look: CColor Around The World Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with my first eye look using the CColor Around The World eyeshadow palette that I recently got from Burlington. If you didn't know this palette looks like a dupe for the Urban Decay Born To Run palette that I have been wanting to buy. As soon as I got this palette I had to do an eye look. So, let's get into what I created with this palette.


CColor Around The World numbered since there no names for each shadows.

Products I used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr eyeshadow Just Beige
NYX Glitter Primer: eyelid
CColor Around The World Eyeshadow Palette:
5: Crease and bottom lash
11: Eyelid and bottom lash
3: inner eyelid
4: brow bone
Urban Decay  24/7 Liquid Eyeliner Perversion
Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Curve Alert Mascara Black
Kiss Ever EZ Lash Adhesive Clear
Kiss True Volume Lashes Posh

I started with Color Tattoo as an eye primer and base. I put 5 in my crease which is pretty peachy matte shade. I then put 11 purple metallic shade which I love. To brighten up the eye look, I put 3 in my inner eyelid and blended over 5 which made a nice transition from the purple to this pinky/peach cream metallic shade. I put 4 on my brow bones and blended out the edge of 5. I then put 11 and 5 on my bottom lash. I then used UD eyeliner and did my normal wing. I used my Rimmel mascara on my lashes. I decided I waned to wear some lashes so I put on my Kiss True Volume Lashes in Posh I really like. I really love how this eye look came out. I really like these shadows, so far. I no had creasing or patchiness. There was little to no fall out and they blended nicely. I can't wait to create another eye look.

Have you tried anything from CColor? Do you think?

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel     

No comments:

Post a Comment