Monday, February 4, 2019

First Eye Look: Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm so happy to share with you my first eye look using ABH Subculture eyeshadow palette that I just got from Marshalls yes I said Marshalls if you didn't see that haul check it out. So, let's get into what eye look I created with this palette.


Products I used:
Wet N Wild Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer For My Primas
NYX Glitter Primer 
ABH Subculture Eyeshadow Palette:
Roxy: crease
All Star: outer v and bottom lash
Cube: eyelid
W7 liquid eyeliner Black 
L'oreal Paris Unlimited Mascara Blackest Black

When I first saw this palette the greens grabbed me and I was thinking of doing a green look. But then I thought I do a Valentine's Day pinky/purple look with this palette. So as you can see I did that.

First I started with Roxy in the crease which is a peachy color. Then I put All Star in my outer v and into the crease. All Star is a pretty red toned purple which you know I love blue toned purples but I really like this color. I then put glitter primer so that Cube had something to stick to and that the pink shimmer would stay put. I really love this shadow and it looks so pretty over All Star as you can see. I did my winged liner and put my mascara on.

 I really like how this eye look came out. I can't wait to do another eye look with this palette. Maybe next time I will do a green eye look.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment