Monday, February 4, 2019

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another Dollar Tree haul to share with you. So, let's get into what I found this time.


I saw these new food containers so I picked up one to try. It's by sure fresh and it has clip lock lid. I also got some Parmesan cheese by Colonna which I really like. I was looking in Valentine's area and found Christmas candy and so I picked up a few of the Holiday Mint M&M's to see if they were on sale. They were only $.25 each so I went back and picked 12 boxes. I love the mint m&ms and figured I would share them with my family.


I also picked up two food bowls for the cats which was a two section bowl by greenbrier and I could not pass up this cute Boston terrier bowl for Jack.


I need some liquid hand soap so I got the Klar & Danver liquid hands soap in the berry delicious scent which smells so good. I saw they put out the St. Patrick's day stuff and saw this cute light up bracelet so I had to get one.


I never saw this size pot for plants. I need a few to replant some plants that I already own so I picked up two in purple.

That's it from Dollar Tree this time and I hope you enjoyed see what I hauled.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment