Monday, February 4, 2019

IDK Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Mondays to share with you, so let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash 
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
China Glaze IDK
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat 

If you saw my last haul from Sally's Beauty you saw I picked up one of the holographic nail polishes from China Glaze so you know I had to put it on my nails as soon as possible. The name of the polish is IDK which is a pretty purple holographic nail polish. I really like this formula it's opaque in two coats but I used three of course. When you apply the polish you see brush strokes but then it settles and disappears which make the holographic shimmer look even better. If you can still find these holographic polishes. I totally recommend them and I need more of them in my life.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment