Monday, February 18, 2019

Ultra Violet and Lavender Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to share with you for Manicure Mondays. I wanted to wear another purple polishes so let's get into what polishes I used.

Inside lighting with flash

Inside lighting with ring light

Outside lighting with ring light

Outside loghto
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
Milani Color Statement Ultra Violet 
Milani Lavender 
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat 

I decided to wear one of my favorite purple polishes that I own in my collection which is Milani Ultra Violet. It's a violet purple with some shimmer in it so pretty. I had to add some more shimmer so I decided to added a glitter on top which was Lavender. The name is perfect because it's a lavender glitter polish. I really like this combo and I'm really happy how this mani came out. If you can still find Milani polish you should try them out because I really like there formula of there polishes.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment