Monday, February 18, 2019

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have an 99 Cents Only Store Haul to share with you, so let's get into what I got.


They were restocking the dog selection so I found these Pet inc 2 pack pet spike ball so I picked up two packs because they usually sell out fast. Jack love the Led ball that I usually get from this brand and I knew he like these because they are smaller. The Led ones are little bit too big for him but he still plays with them. He like these much more because it's a perfect size for him. 


I did picked up one of the LED spiked dog ball toy for Jack too.


I picked up some Cotton swabs and some cotton squares. I need more makeup wipes so I picked cleansing towelettes by nupore to try out.


I found more Lip Smacker lip balms and I never tried the Kiss Therapy so I picked up all the flavors they had. I got Superfruit, Grapefruit and Eucalyptus Mint. They also had more of the Smoke & Mirrors makeup and I picked up one of the Matte Liquid Lipstick in Sandy. They had setting spray so I thought I would give a try because I only tried one setting spray by elf and want to try more.


I picked up another Storage Organizer for $2.99.


I was so happy to find the pdi selfie ring light for $2.99 because I have been wanting one. It's not just for selfies but also be good for taking pictures for hauls and flatlays photos. I also picked up some Stylin' by Halsa clips because my other clips that got to clip my bangs was pulling my hair out. I thought these would work better. I got another wall charger 2.0 for $2.99 because I like the other one and need a back up.


They put out all of the spring flowers and I always wanted to try to grow the bulbs so I picked up two. I got the gladioli and freesias.


I love Knott's berry farm cookies and They had the Raspberry so I got a bag.


I got two of the Garden Ease Planter Pots in the size 15in x 15in x 11.5in for $1.99 each. I got them to re pot some plants I already have.


Here is the pots with the plants that I repotted. They are really nice pots for only $1.99. So if you see them and need some pots definitely pick them up.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment