Monday, February 18, 2019

Third Eye Look: Makeup Revolution The Emily Edit The Wants with Colour Pop shadow in Burner

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with an eye look using the Makeup Revolution The Emily Edit The Wants palette and I also used an Colour pop shadow that I recently got. So, let's get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr eyeshadow Just Beige
NYX gliter primer: eyelid 
Makeup Revolution The Emily Edit The Wants:
Love Tons: crease 
Eve Rose: inner eyelid
Colour Pop Pressed Powder Shadow: Burner: eyelid and bottom lash
Wet N Wild eyeshadow: Brulee: brow bone 
Jordana Cat Eye Liner Black Leather 
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Curve Alert Mascara Black

I really wanted to use the colour pop shadow that I got recently and I need a palette to go with it so I thought the Emily edit had some colors that would look nice with the Burner shadow. I used Just Beige as an eyeshadow primer. I put Love Tons from the palette in my crease. I then put Burner on my eyelid which is so pretty and I really like the formula. I never tried colour pop and now I need more lol. I put Eve Rose in my inner eyelid. I used Brulee for my brow bone highlight because the palette does not have a color close to brulee which is the best as brow bone highlight. I put my liner on and mascara which I switched to this new to me Rimmel Scandal eyes curve alert. Since I had it in my collection unopened and been wanting to try it. I also put Burner on my bottom lash too. I really like how this eye look came out. Also I used my new ring light and really like how it made my photos look much better. So you can see the true colors of the shadow so happy to have it.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment