Monday, February 11, 2019

Jcpenney, Ross Dress For Less and Avenue Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a few hauls to share with you from Jcpenney, Ross Dress For Less and Avenue. So, lets get into what I got.


This first haul is from Jcpenney which ordered two things but returned the other item because it was smaller than it should of been. I forgot to take a picture of it since I returned it. I did keep this comfy and cute long sleeve scoop neck tie dye t shirt from the Women's Junior Plus section by Flirtitude. I have another shirt from this band really love it. I also really love this shirt. It was $17.40 with a coupon I had.


This next haul is from Ross Dress For Less. I found this mock hoodie from Reebok for $19.99 and had to get it. I love that it's a mock hoodie so it's loose around the neck and look cute too.


If you follow me on instagram you know I have been looking for led gem lights that people was hauling from 99 Cents Only Store but I never found them at my store. But I was so happy to find similar ones from Ross. These are called Acrylic Diamond string lights which have 30 lights for $5.99. I really love them and happy find them.


This last haul is from Avenue which I saw this Avenue Faux Fur Trimmed Vest online and was watch it everyday to see if it would go down. So as you see one day they put it on sale for $17.50 and had $1 shipping for that day only. So it was $20.01 with tax. I bought size bigger which I probably got my normal size but it's ok that it's a little loose then too tight. I love that it has faux fur hood and I zip it off if I want too. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 




No comments:

Post a Comment