Monday, February 11, 2019

First Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Pink Fizz Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
If you saw my haul from Marshalls you know I found this Makeup Revolution Pink Fizz Chocolate Bar palette. I love Makeup Revolution Chocolate Bar palettes and was so happy find the pink fizz for a good price. So, let's get into what I created with this palette.


Products I used:
Wet N Wild Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer For My Primas 
NYX Glitter Primer 
Makeup Revolution Pink Fizz Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette: 
Drink: Crease
France: inner eyelid, outer v, crease and bottom lash
Sparkling: center eyelid and center bottom lash
Champers: brow bone
Pink Fizz: inner corner 
Jordana Cat Eye Liner Black Leather 
L'oreal Paris Unlimited Mascara Blackest Black

Since Valentine's Day is this week I thought I do a purple eye look. If you saw this palette it has mostly shimmers but I did get this eye look with only this palette.
So, like always I used my primer which is Wet N Wild. I put Drink in my crease which is one of three the matte shadows. It looks darker in the pan than on my eye which is sad but it still works for a transition to my brow bone shade. But I first used France as outer and inner part of my eye for a halo eye look. It's a pretty blue based purple and you know it's reason I had to get it. This shadow didn't disappoint. I also blended into the crease on top of Drink. I then put some NYX glitter primer on the center of my lid to get all that glittery goodness of Sparkling which is light pinky/purple shimmer shadow. I then put Champers on my brow bone and blended out the edge of Drink. Champers is also a matte shadow that a cream nude shade that I like as a brow bone highlight. To open up my eye I used Pink Fizz in my inner corner which is a pretty light pink shimmer shadow. I then copied the order of shadow on my bottom like my eyelid. I changed up my liquid liner and pulled out my Jordana Cat Eye Liner that I like. I also put my mascara on and that's my eye look.

 I really love how this eye look came out. If you like me and love shimmers you might have try this palette. It does have three mattes which for me is enough to do an complete eye look as you can see. I can't wait to do another eye look with it.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment