Monday, January 6, 2020

A Color That Can't Be Tamed and Diamond Dazzle Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I here with the first mani for Manicure Monday of the New Year. So, let's get into what I put on my nails. 

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Sephora by O.P.I A Color That Can't Be Tamed 
Milani Diamond Dazzle 
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I forgot I had a couple of Sephora by O.P.I that bought a couple years ago and never opened up and used. So I decided that it's time that I use them. I chose to wear A Color The Can't Be Tamed which is a silvery gold shade with some holo glitters. It's not as opaque as I thought it would be so I had do like four coats to cover my nails. It's still a pretty polish but might work better as a topper instead. I felt like it need more glitter so I added Diamond Dazzle on top for extra shimmer. I think it looks really pretty together. I love how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment