Monday, January 27, 2020

Fourth Eye Look: Too Faced Gingerbread Extra Spicy Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to with another eye look using the Too Faced Gingerbread Extra Spicy palette. So, let's get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid 
Too Faced Gingerbread Extra Spicy Palette
Cinna-moan: Crease and lower lid 
Vanilla Wafers: Brow Bone  
Drizzle It: center and outer v
Lick The Spoon: Inner Eyelid
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Makeup Revolution Amazing Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Black 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara 01 Big Is The New Black

I started with priming my eyelids with the Avon primer. I have not used Cinna-moan in my crease because I have used this shadow yet. It's a pretty rusty red matte. I then put Vanilla Wafers on my brow bone and blended out the edge of Cinn-moan. I put NYX glitter primer on my lid for the shimmer shadows. I decided to put Drizzle It on my center and outer v of my eyelid. I then put Lick The Spoon on my inner eyelid. I did my normal winged liner with the Amazing liquid liner. I then lined my lower lid with the benefit high brow pencil and then put Cinn-moan on top. I also put on my mascara which is Lancome Monsieur Big mascara.
 I love how this eye look came out and I  can't wait to create more eye looks with this palette.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment