Monday, February 3, 2020

Valentine's Day 2020 Mani: Get It Girl and Galactic Glam

Hello my MJF stars,
Since Valentine's Day is next week. I thought I would do a Valentine's Day themed mani this week. So, let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash
Products I used: 
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Pure Ice Neon Matte Edition Get It Girl
Pure Ice Galactic Glam
Donna Michelle Salon Basic Nail Art Pink Iridescent Heart 
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I wanted to do a pastel color with some glitter on top. I decided to use Get It Girl from the Pure Ice Neon Matte collection which is bright pastel purple/pink matte. I then decided to put Galactic Glam on top which is a mix of matte blue, purple, pink with some holographic pink hex glitter. It's a really unique glitter polish. I think it looks really pretty with Get It Girl. I then added a pink iridescent heart on each nail to give something extra. I really love how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this week mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment