Monday, February 24, 2020

Sir Teal To You, Shake Shake and Diamond Dazzle Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to share with you for Manicure Mondays. So, let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Morgan Taylor Sir Teal To You
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Shake Shake
Milani Diamond Dazzle 
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I decided that I wanted to wear a teal color, so I used Sir Teal To You that I really liked the the last time I wore it. I wanted to to added some glitter so I did a coat of Shake Shake that have not used in while. After one coat of Shake Shaked I wanted more so I added one coat of Diamond Dazzle. After that it came out how I wanted and  I really love this combo.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment