Monday, February 24, 2020

Amazon Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I haven't had a Amazon haul in awhile but recently I need a few things for my new Fitbit versa 2 that got for Christmas. I need different band because the ones that came with it gave me a rash. So let's get into what I got from Amazon.


If you follow me on IG you saw that I got this Mickey Mouse Leather band. It was too cute of a design to pass up. It was $10.99.


I also got these Screen Protector case 3 pack because even when I was careful wearing my versa I got a small scratch. I got the clear ones so they would match any band I wear. They were $6.64.


Since I don't want to wear out Mickey I thought I would order a few different bands. I got this Woven fabric strap in Large (6.9"-8.9") in Purple for $7.59. The only thing that bugged me is that it says purple but it's more like purple and pink pattern. It's still nice but not what I was expecting and for that price I just keeped it. 


The last band I got was this Glitter Bling Leather Band in Black which was $10.99. I really like this one because it has glitter which not just black but a black irdecent glitter with black glitter. The only thing is the glitter is kinda ruff because there is no coating on top of it. But that's not a big deal.

Compairing size of bands

Close up bands on versa


The last thing I got was Fitbit Versa 2 chargers because I need a back up but they had a two pack for $5.99 instead of only one. So I could not pass it up. I can leave the extra on in a travel bag. I like it better than the one it came with the Versa 2 since this on lays flat on the bottom.

Well that's all I got from Amazon and I'm set on versa bands for a while. I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment