Monday, February 10, 2020

Valentine's Day 2020 Mani #2: Tickle My Keys and Put On Your Dancin' Shoes

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another Valentine's Day themed mani to share with you. Since Valentine's Day is this week. So, let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting with no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Morgan Taylor Tickle My Keys
Morgan Taylor Put On Your Dancin' Shoes
Donna Michelle Salon Basic Nail Art Pink Iridescent Heart 
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I decided to do a red and pink squish mani. I used two polishes from the Morgan Taylor Rocketman colletion. I used Tickle My Keys which is a bright cream pink as the base color. Then mixed it with On Your Dancin' Shoes which is a red cream. I then had to added some pink iridescent hearts nail art. I really love how this mani came out.

Happy Valentine's Day!❤

 Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment