Monday, February 17, 2020

It's The Shades and Tangoed In Love Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani to share with for Manicure Mondays. So, let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Morgan Taylor It's The Shades 
Essie Tangoed In Love 
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I wanted to do a bright pink and purple mani because they weather here in northern CA been feeling like spring and I wanted something bright. So I decided to another squish mani with It's The Shades as the base color and Tangoed In Love. I really like this combination of color. I was really happy how this mani came out and this mani makes me think of spring.

I hoped you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment