Monday, February 10, 2020

Walmart Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you a Walmart Haul, where I found a few deals. So, let's get into what I hauled this time.


I found these cute Frozen 2 Olaf pet pajamas for my doggies on sale for $3.00 each.


I also need more slipper socks so I found these cut owl slipper socks for $4.95.


I also got these Disney Ariel slipper socks for $5.95. You know I love Ariel and was so happy to find them in my size.


When I saw these Time and Tru Snowtipped Jacket in Women's plus, I had to have one. I fell in love with the Purple Pearl color. It was on sale for $13.00.


I was just looking around the clearance found these cute Halloween Gumpy Cat sleep pants on sale for $1.00 and couldn't pass them up.


I also found this cute snowman sequin handbag cossbody bag by Holiday Time on sale for $.99. I can't wait to use it next Christmas.


I also found this cute pet sweater on sale for $3.50. Jack can always use a new pet sweater.

I'm really happy what I found on clearance and loving all my things I got this time.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment