Monday, February 17, 2020

Target and Hot Topic Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you two hauls which one if from Target and other one it from Hot Topic. Let's get into what I hauled this time.


I went to Target to get some Shampoo and conditioner because I was raning low. I was so bummed that they didn't have the shampoo and conditioner that was in stock. So I decided to pick up Garnier Fructis Color Shield which was $4.99 each.


Target had a display of Herbal Essences of new products which is probably why they didn't have my Shampoo and conditioner that I like. I saw this last bottle of Mango & Aloe curl cream and thought I would pick it up to try out. Since I been using leave in conditioners/ curl creams. It was $5.99.


I also went to Target to pick up the last season of The Big Bang Theory. I was happy to find it on bluray and on sale for $19.99 originally $37.99. I used Target gift card my friend Nicole gave me for Christmas. Thanks Nicole.


I was looking at the new popsocket popgrips and saw this Frozen 2 popsocket. It didn't scan so they gave it to me for $3.99 it was originally $14.99.


I went to Hot Topic to use my Hot Cash from Holiday shopping. I wanted to get another Loungefly mini backpack. They didn't have many left but I did find this last Star Wars Droids Mini Backpack. It is little bit shorter then my Haunted Mansion mini back pack but I still love it. It was $34.90 and with my hot cash it was $19.90.

 I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.
 I know I'm happy with all of my goodies.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment