Monday, February 24, 2020

Third Eye Look: Too Faced White Peach Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I decided to pull out the Too Faced White Peach palette, since I only used it a few times. So, let's get into what I created this time with this palette.


Products I used:
Wet N Wild Fergie Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer For My Primas 
NYX Glitter Primer: center lid
Too Faced White Peach Palette: 
Peach Suede: Crease
Peach Cream: brow bone
Peach Passion: outer v and lower lid
Peach Ice: inner and center eyelid 
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Makeup Revolution Amazing Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Black
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara Big Is The New Black

Like always I start with priming my lids with primer. I have been using the WNW one that I need to use up and get rid of. I wanted use the shadows in palette that I have not used yet. So I started with Peach Suede in my crease. I then put Peach Cream on my brow bone and to bled out the edge of Peach Suede. I used my glitter primer on the center of my lid for the shimmer shadows that I want to use for this look. I been wanting to try the dark purple glitter shadow called Peach Passion. I decided to put it on my outer v and this shadow is so pretty. It's a dark purple base with purple and blue glitter mixed together. I then put Peach Ice on the rest of the eyelid which I have used before and thought it would look pretty with Peach Passion. I did my normal winged liner with Makeup Revolution Amazing liquid liner. I also did put some mascara on my top lashes and I used the Lancome mascara that I been liking. I then lined lower lid with the benefit high brow pencil and then out Peach Passion on my outer lower lid and in the inner I put Peach Ice.

 I really love how this eye look came out. I so need to do another eye look with it soon.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment