Monday, February 3, 2020

Target and Ross Dress for Less Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Target and Ross Dress For Less hauls that are from December but I thought I would still share what I found. So, let's get into what I hauled.


I saw people finding the Disney Toy Story Aliens but a Holiday version. I had to get it but my Target(s) was sold out in my size because it was on sale so I had to for them get more in after the sale. I finally got it and I love it. It was $9.99.


I love the How The Grinch Stole Christmas and own it DVD but I been wanting it on Bluray, so had to get it. It was $12.99.


I found this room essentials cushion bath mat that is white with silver on clearance for $2.99.


I also bought Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark because I really loved this movie. It was $19.99 and it was on circle for 15% off so it was $16.99.


Now on to my Ross Dress For Less haul. I found this women's plus Bass gray zip up sweater for $19.99. It's a really nice sweater for winter and I couldn't pass it up for that price.


I also found these cute gingerbread leggings by Eye candy for $5.99. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment