Monday, March 11, 2019

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with an haul from 99 cents only store, so let's gt into what I found this time.


I usually don't post food but I had to share with you what I got. They had these Rice Krispies Treats 12 packs from Christmas for $.99 and this girl love Rice Krispies so I picked up two Boxes since they are usually .99 per bar not box. I also got a 3 pack of Famous Amos because I love them and was perfect for my trip to Hawaii. I also got a bag of the Knott's Shortbread raspberry cookies which I also love for the trip. 


I picked up a bag of these Raspberry shortbread by Granny's Oven which I never tried this brand before and thought I  would give them a try. I got a LED Clip-on Collar Light for Jack. 


I saw these St. Patrick's Day LED necklace and had to pick up two. One for me and one for my mom.


I picked up another Vaseline lip therapy in the aloe vera because I really like the scent of this one. I also got another one of the Smoke & Mirror setting spray but this one is in Rose water. I also found the Yes to products that I saw people haul on IG. I only picked up the Anti-pollution oxygenated facial mask because I never tried  a bubble mask before. It was $3.99 which is a really good price since they are usually $18.00.    


I also picked up a box of the Town House Original crackers that I like.


Decorative wall shelf on my wall with foam board

My dad picked this up this Decorative wall shelf for $5.99  for me to display my tsum tsums. I didn't use the picture frames. I put some foam board and blocked out the holes and made more shelves.  

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I hauled.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment