Monday, March 25, 2019

Fifth Eye Look: Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette with Stila Glitter and Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Into the blue

Hello my MJF stars,
If you follow me on IG, you saw all of my Rainbow palettes and it inspired me to do a eye look with my Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment palette with Stila Glitter and Glow Liquid Eye Shadow. So, let's get into what I created.


Products I used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr eyeshadow Just Beige 
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette:
Jilted: crease
Chaos: eyelid, crease and bottom lash
Wet N Wild  Single Eyeshadow Brulee: brow bone 
Stila Glitter and Glow liquid eyeshadow Into the blue: eyelid and inner corner 
Max Makeup Cherimoya FAQ liquid eyeliner Black 
Urban Decay Perversion mascara Black

I wanted to do a purple and blue eye look. Like away I used eye shadow primer which lately I have been using Maybelline Color Tattoo in Just Beige which is like primer with a nude base. I put Jilted in my crease which is a bright purple. I put Chaos which is a bright blue on my eyelid in to the crease and bottom lash. I used Brulee WNW single shadow on my brow bone because there is no shade like that in the UD palette. I then put Into the Blue on my center of my eyelid and in the inner corner of my eyelid. Lastly I put my liner and mascara on. I really love how this eye look came out. This was the first time using a Stila liquid shadow and I really like this one. The only thing is you have to make sure the liquid shadow is dry because it did get in my crease which I thought it was dry but I wrong. I love that Into the blue shifts from blue to a purple color which went perfect with Jilted and Chaos. I can't wait to try out the other Stila liquid shadows that I got recently.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment