Monday, April 1, 2019

Gothic Lolita and Cosmo with a Twist Mani

Hello MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays, so let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

inside lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
China Glaze Gothic Lolita 
O.P.I Cosmo with a Twist 
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat 

I wanted to wear a purple polish so I thought I would wear Gothic Lolita which one of my favorite purple polishes that I own. I decided to do some accent nails with a squish design. I thought Cosmo with a Twist would look so pretty with Gothic Lolita because Cosmo with a Twist is deep purple with some purple glitter in it. I really like how this mani came out. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment