Monday, April 29, 2019

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Dollar Tree haul to share with you. I know it's been awhile, so let's get into this haul.  


I told my dad that wanted the Pineapple solar stake lights by garden collection for our backyard and stopped by a DT and found them for me. I really love they are really bright and last 8 hr. They look really nice in my pots that I have on the deck. 


On Saturday before Easter I went in DT with my mom to get some Easter candy. I found other things as you can see. I found these pretty Humming Bird solar stake lights by garden collection and I had to get them to put in the back yard. They are pretty but not as bright as the pineapple ones.


I love the Russell Stover Marshmallow filled milk chocolates so I two of those and two of the chocolate marshmallow filled chocolates.


I also got Kit Kats, Twix which also are my favorite. I saw that they had Russell Stover Marshmallow & Caramel in fine milk chocolate which are similar to scotchmallows from See's candy that I like so I got a bag to try.


I was running low on tooth paste and I like the Crest scope so I picked a box up.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment