Monday, April 1, 2019

Second Eye Look: Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Palette and Stila Shimmer and Glow Twig

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using ABH Subculture and a Stila shimmer and glow in Twig. Let's get into the eye look that I created.


Products I used:
Wet N Wild Take On The Day eyeshadow primer 
Stila shimmer and glow Twig: eyelid
Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture palette:
Fudge: crease and bottom lash
Dawn: brow bone
Adorn: inner eyelid
Max Makeup Cherimoya FAQ liquid eyeliner Black 
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Curve Alert mascara Black

I started with WNW primer. I wanted Twig to main lid color so I put on my lid and used an eye brush to blend out the edge. I then used my ABH Subculture palette. I used Fudge in my crease and bottom lash. I used Dawn on my brow bone and to blend out the edge of Fudge. To brighten up this brown smokey eye look I put Adorn in my inner eye and on bottom lash. I then did my normal wing liner and put my mascara on. I really like how this eye look came out. I need to play with my Subculture some more and I really liking these Stila liquid eyeshadows. I can't wait to use the recent Stila liquid eyeshadows I got. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment