Monday, April 8, 2019

Hawaii Trip Hauls Part 1: Longs Drugs and Ross Dress for Less Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I wanted to share with you what I found at Longs Drugs and Ross Dress for Less when I was in Hawaii on my trip last month. 


I found some beauty Spiral ponytailers medium hold on sale for $.75 each so I had to get two to try.


I also got an Liado swirly do hair ties that I love for $4.39 and I had a coupon so they were $3.25.


This next haul is from Ross in which I was happy to find these furreal sanuk flops because I saw them at the Ross store by me but they didn't have my size or them in black. I'm so happy they had my size and they are in black and they were $12.99. 


I used up my face makeup wipes that I too with me so I thought I pick up a pack and I found Mystic Alchemy Moonlight glow brightening facial wipes 60 count on sale for $2.99.  


I found this Women's plus Reebok Medium grey heather tank top for $9.99.


I also go this cute sea turtle mug that I had to get for $2.99.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

1 comment: