Monday, April 1, 2019

TJ Maxx Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a two hauls from two vists at TJ Maxx. So let's get into what I found. 


I found this Star Wars Funko Pop of Rey for $3.99 and you know I love Star Wars, so I could not pass it up.


I also found Makeup Revolution Ultra Cool Glow Highlighting palette for $4.99. I have been wait this palette since it came out but never picked it up. I was so happy that I waited because I got a good deal. It was $15.00 at Ulta.


I also got a ball for Jack since it was his birthday and it was only $2.99. I found this Tervis cup on sale for $7.00 and could not leave it. I love Tervis cups.


I was happy to find more of the Stila liquid eye shadows because they are so good and they are $7.99 each instead of $25 each at Sephora and Ulta. I found another glitter and glow in Sunset Cove, when I went the first time. Then I went back a couple weeks later I found two of the shimmer and glow in Vivid Smoky Quartz and Vivid Garnet. 


I also found one untouched Lime Crime Velvetines liquid matte lipstick in Salem that I been wait to try one of the Lime Crime lipsticks. Since it was $5.99, I thought I would give it a try.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment