Monday, April 8, 2019

DV8 Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Mondays. So let's get into what I put on my nails this time. 

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
China Glaze DV8
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat 

I'm  so happy to find another polish from the China Glaze Holographic OMG Flash Back collection, so I had to put it on as soon a possible.  DV8 is beautiful teal holographic polish. The formula was nice but I had trouble with a few nails where spots were the polish was getting pulled up and taking of a layer of polish. I don't know if it just that the brush had not enough polish or the layer was not dry enough. I did four layers to make sure there was no bare spots which as you can see there was not. Besides that I liked how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  


No comments:

Post a Comment