Monday, April 22, 2019

Citron and Flower Rhinestones Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. I wanted to wear something bright since it's been finally warming up in Northern CA. So, let's get into what I decided on to put on my nails this time. 

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash

Outside direct sunlight no fash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
L.A Colors Color Craze Citron
Sassy + Chic Flower Shaped Rhinestones in blue, yellow and pink
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat

Since it's been a while since I wore L.A Colors Citron which is a neon that is mix of lime and lemon. As you can see it is hard to capture this color because in sun it looks more yellow then in the shade looks more green. In real life it looks like a yellow green neon that the first picture is the closest to the true color. I had to add some flower rhinestones to give something extra. I really like this formula because you don't need a white base to get the color that's in the bottle. I also love that it's only $1.00. I got this polish at Dollar Tree but I seen L.A Colors at Walmart. I'm really happy how this mani came out and it's a perfect mani for spring/ summer.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment