Monday, April 15, 2019

Fourth Eye Look: Lorac Disney Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales Palette with Stila Glitter & Glow Next To Notte

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look to share with you which is using the Lorac Disney Pirates of the Caribbean palette. So, let's get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow Just Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer 
Lorac Disney Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales Palette:
Pirates Chest: crease
Treasure: eyelid
Tells No Tales: outer v and bottom lash
Shiver Me: inner eyelid
Matte-Y: brow bone
Stila Glitter & Glow liquid eyeshadow Next To Notte: eyelid
Jordana Cat Eye Liner Black Leather 
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

I started with my eyeshadow base which is the Maybelline color tattoo in Just Beige. I put Pirates Chest in my crease. I then put glitter prime on my lid so that the shimmer form Treasure would be as pretty as it was in the pan. I really like this shadow it's such a pretty metallic rusty red. I then put Tell No Tells in my outer v and bottom lash. I used Matte-Y on my brow bone to blend out the edge of Pirates Chest. Lastly, I put Shiver Me on my inner eyelid. I had to add more glitter so I decide to add Stila Glitter & Glow in Next To Notte which is really close in color to Treasure and add some glitter to the metallic shadow. I then put on my liner and mascara. I really love how this eye look came out.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment